3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

MTC FUN! :)


Hermana Bonner and Hermana Lesueur (after her arrival on 9/6/14)


Practicing my handshake with Elder Isaiah Kaufusi 

Hermanas!

My  MTC Companion, Hermana Cannon

Posing with a familiar face like Parker Anderson at the MTC


MTC EMAIL

SO IM A MISSIONARY!!!  Seriously how crazy is that.  This week has been insane I'm not even kidding.  Okay all we do is study eat, study eat, study eat.  The first day was like okay Jam this is a joke.  I used the mens restroom and my teacher knocked on the door speaking Spanish so I didnt understand him.  So AWKWARD. But then that night I got ice cream and I was so so happy.  Comfort food is just great.

  So something so exciting... I got my travel plans!!  That means my visa came so yayayay!!  I leave August 11th.. earlier than expected so yesss.  I fly out with 26 missionaries.  I fly Delta so mom check the website for weight and cost! I leave for Georgia at 11 and then we leave that night for Buenos Aries at 9 getting there the next day at 8. Then we have a 3 hour flight, or a 14 hour bus ride to Mendoza depending on your Mission President.  So I will be traveling for 2 straight days.  But I'm SO EXCITED!! 

 I am the senior comp which just means they tell me that to feel better about myself haha.  I dont do anything so thats great that I have a cool name and dont do anything.  Also I am white girl.   No joke everyone here is Mexican or Costa Rican or from Guatamala so my Spanish is a joke to them.  I am the entertainment so they laugh at me.   My district bought me a Spanish dictionary cause they wanted to help me so that was so cute of them haha.  I love my district.  We are like family and we are known as the loud or rowdy district.  We laugh so so much. It's so fun. 

 Also I see Ryan Fife, Parker Anderson and Mitchell Morris everday.  It'S so weird to see each other here.  I am so so happy here.  I learn so much it blows my mind.  The MTC is the happiest place on earth to me not Disneyland so sorry guys . Everyone is smiling and everyone just is so happy to be here. I am in the west MTC so it's the Spanish MTC.  We have about 500 people here.  It's a party for sure.  I really cant speak English anymore I forgot how to!  We aren't allowed to speak in English so when we went to the temple today a lady said thanks to me and I couldnt remember you're welcome.  Sorry about my spelling I'm forgetting how to spell too.  But Spanish is really hard and stressful sometimes.  I have learned SO much but i have so much more to learn.  

My comp is AMAZING . We found out we order the same things at Zupas so we automatically are BFF's.  She is so great cause she lets me have fun, but then reminds me I have to try to be better.  She doesn't eat sugar so I try to do the same and then that night I get to my dorm and I eat sugar in my closet.  (thanks for the chocolate mom they dont have it here)  Also caffenine free diet coke?  What is this?  I dont understand. 

I would like to say THANK YOU to those who have sent me something.  It means more than you know.  An email or dear elder or letters (which are the best thing ever) seriously are the things pushing me each day. The days here are long and to get home and see you have letters make you bawl.  I cry every night cause I need that support to keep going.  If any of you have a minute please please watch the talk, Character of Christ by David A. Bednar.  It's just a talk reminding of the forget ourselves and focus on others. That talk changed my life.  We have to remember we are down here to carry others who have it harder then we do. We are blessed so we can bless others.  Never forget someone else has it harder than you so forget yourself and lose yourself in service.  Watch to talk its something we all need in our lives. 

I love it here and I'm happy I really am!  Please send letters or anything.  It makes my day. I love you all. Thanks for you support!!  ARGENTINA HERE I COME!!!  Next time I talk to you all I will be in Argentina so before i leave send letters or anything!  I cant wait.  You guys I love you all.  And I'm so blessed for you. Have an amazing week and say your prayers!  Your Heavenly Father listens to you i promise.   My fav part of the MTC is i can pray WHENEVER i want and people think its great.  I pray more then 10 times a day and everytime I pray He is there comforting me.  I know He listens and i know He is blessing my fam.  I love you all!!!

Love Hermana Bon Bon

No comments:

Post a Comment