3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

Monday, September 15, 2014

Rivadavia Week 5: One Transfer Down!

Hello everyone!


This week was another hard but great week in the mission. We gave a lot of service this week which I really liked, cause for one second I wasn't thinking of myself or how I was homesick. We painted a members house and that was super fun!  And then we weeded a ladies garden.  And not like pulling weeds.. we had this big tool and had to just sit and hit the ground with it.  I was dying it was so hard. Haha  but she fed us after and it was pretty good.  My comp used her bathroom and the water was broken.. so we were in the bathroom forever trying to figure something out and I was just laughing. Haha. 

Then me being Jamee.. Lost the keys to our pench so we were climbing walls and crying and got bit by bugs but we got in and then I found the keys in my pocket so there is another mission adventure. 

We got to go to the city and we had to do Visa paper work and it was a busy day.. so for lunch the elders bought us McDonalds and I was a little angry haha. Then I ate it and I secretly loved it!  Cause it was finally something AMERICAN.

 I gave one of our investigators a massage cause my comp said i would.. it was so awkward!  Haha but she loved it and we are teaching her again today.  So whatever I can do to get investigators I will!   This week I learned so much and I was talking with another Hermana from Utah and she was just crying cause she can't speak spanish or teach lessons. And I felt the need to talk to her. So i just said Hermana are you treating yourself the way Heavenly Father would want you to? And she said no.. That is something I have learned.  We all need to love ourselves.  We all are doing our best and trying to get through the hard days.  So be patient and loving and kind towards yourself.  Treat yourself the way you Heavenly Father would treat you.  Remember we all make mistakes but we can get through those and become better.  So this week everyone love yourself!!   Then go and love others :) 

I met the fam Marua and I couldn't handle them at first.  There house smells, and there kids are out of control and the husband smokes will we teach.  Last night we did a lesson with them and we walked in the house and I felt so much love. I LOVE that family so much now.  One of there sons is actually my boyfriend... He is 2,  yes I'm so lucky..  And the husband has a testimony that makes me cry.  I was patient with myself and know I love them.

Im so blessed to be here learning.  Even on the hard days when I cry I know the lord is blessing me and he is blessing all of you.  Love you all!!   Thanks for much for your letters or emails.  All your supportive words keep me going!  

Love Hermana Bonner

Hermanas Martinez y Bonner

Hermana Martinez fixing the toilet!

Companions--Hermanas Martinez y Bonner

Conferencias de Zona--Valle de Uco, San Martin, Godoy Cruz y Las Oficinas


No comments:

Post a Comment